Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Stella Díaz Has Something To Say Blog Post #6

One week till Stella Diaz Has Something to Say hits the bookshelves. I just want to thank everyone who I either included or helped me along the way with the book. From my boyfriend Kyle who made me albondigas, to my close friend Erika who encouraged me with the early version of the book, to my friend Isabel Roxas, who I snuck into the story as well and to the real life classmates/teachers/librarians I had growing up, a big THANK YOU! Y GRACIAS! Just one week till it's in stores, but if you'd like to pre-order it, please click here

Kyle, the albondigas maker/boyfriend 

Erika and me back in San Francisco 

Isabel and me on our baking days. 

My elementary school librarian 

Elementary school staff

My dear friend Anna Gonzalez back in Elementary School 

No comments: