Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Let's Go, Hugo! Book Signing and Other Things

Thank you so much to the wonderful people at Woodward Library in Fresno specifically Krista Riggs for coordinating the event. It was a wonderful crowd, and I was delighted to share Let's Go, Hugo! with such a receptive group. We even had a little crowd participation. I gave the crowd a sneak peek of Maria Had A Little Llama/Maria TenĂ­a Una Llamita and my mom read with me in Spanish. 

In other news, I am putting together many great events for the fall. I'll be having a solo show at Tr!ckster Gallery, showing a few pieces at Studio Gallery, and scheduled book signings with some of my favorite indie book stores. I'll be posting information closer to the dates. 

Lastly, I'm finally starting the final artwork for my Yarn Story (Dial 2015). Previews soon! 




No comments: