Monday, February 05, 2018

Book Launch and First Annual Whirliwind Book Festival

I just wanted to share some pictures from the book launch party of STELLA DÍAZ HAS SOMETHING TO SAY and the first annual Whirlwind Book Festival.

The book launch party for STELLA took place at one of the loveliest children's book stores I've been to BBGB. I'm lucky that I live so close to it! We had goldfish crackers, Mexican Pastries, and of course stickers. Thank you to everyone who came out especially Meg Medina.


The first annual Whirlwind Book Festival at Fearrington Village in North Carolina was a smashing success. It was a wonderful turnout. Plus probably one of the best things about these book festivals is that I get to meet so many fellow authors. I always leave exhausted, happy, and inspired. Thank you McIntyre's Books for putting it together.





No comments: