Thursday, August 13, 2009

Latino Life and Other News


I just did another tv interview with a local community news program. Thank you to Graciela Moreno for the opportunity to be featured on Latino Life. If you would like to watch the video, it's the third segment (or about 12 minutes into the broadcast).

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/video?id=6964073


In other news, I now have a literary agent! You can see my work and my agency at

http://www.sheldonfogelmanagency.com/Dominguez/picture1.htm


It's a great honor to be part of such a great diverse group of illustrators. I'm looking forward to all the new projects that will come my way.

5 comments:

Kristi Valiant said...

Yay - congrats on getting signed on with Sheldon Fogelman Agency!! They seem like a really great agency.

andillustrations said...

thanks! I wasn't able to attend the show in person. I got the flu that week, but the venue was really nice.

Frank said...

congratulations!

andillustrations said...

Thanks Frank!

lindsey said...

SO awesome that you have THE BEST agent! You deserve it because you are amazing!!!