Friday, May 23, 2008

Spring Show Portfolio Review






Even though I graduated back in December, I was honored by the AAU and asked to attend the Spring Show Portfolio Review. I was able to meet with Irene Gallo, Tim Mendola, and Richard Solomon(for the second time). I was humbled by fellow alumni, and appreciated the great advice by every one. Needless to say, much work to be done and I'll be really focusing on refining my work.
On a side note, going to New York in two weeks and half to show my portfolio around. I have a few appointments scheduled already. Wish me luck.
* Started up doing portraits again.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

Congratulations and good luck!

andillustrations said...

yay conan!!

andillustrations said...

which of my wonderful friends used my email account?
Erika?